The Heartbleed Bug is a serious vulnerability in the popular OpenSSL cryptographic software library. This weakness allows stealing the information protected, under normal conditions, by the SSL/TLS encryption used to secure the Internet. SSL/TLS provides communication security and privacy over the Internet for applications such as web, email, instant messaging (IM) and some virtual private networks (VPNs).
The Heartbleed bug allows anyone on the Internet to read the memory of the systems protected by the vulnerable versions of the OpenSSL software. This compromises the secret keys used to identify the service providers and to encrypt the traffic, the names and passwords of the users and the actual content. This allows attackers to eavesdrop on communications, steal data directly from the services and users and to impersonate services and users.
Adam Liria – The Heartbleed
- Adam Liria / La Femme Fatale / Single / 2018
- Adam Liria / Berlin 4.30am / Single / 2018
- Palaraga / Resilience / Adam Liria Remix / 2020
- Ex da Bass & Jessica Palmer / High On / Adam Liria Remix / 2011
- Ex da Bass & Rita Campbell / No More Lonely Nights / Adam Liria Remix / 2010
- Palaraga / Stay Alive / Adam Liria Remix / 2018
- Palaraga / Cyprus Morning / Adam Liria Remix / 2019