Resilience is the ability to mentally or emotionally cope with a crisis or to return to pre-crisis status quickly. Resilience exists when the person uses “mental processes and behaviors in promoting personal assets and protecting self from the potential negative effects of stressors”. In simpler terms, psychological resilience exists in people who develop psychological and behavioral capabilities that allow them to remain calm during crises/chaos and to move on from the incident without long-term negative consequences.
1. Resilience / 05:50 / ISRC: USHM22029311
2. Half of the Life / 05:06 / ISRC: USHM22029312
3. Resilience (Air) / 04:15 / ISRC: USHM22029313
4. Around the World / 06:16 / ISRC: USHM22029314
5. Resilience (Adam Liria Remix) / 06:14 / ISRC: USHM22029315
6. Venus / 04:49 / ISRC: USHM22029316